Machine Setup Operators & Operators
- Location: Minnesota
- Employment Terms: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Hours: 1st & 2nd Shift
- Starting Salary Range: Competitive
- Required Education: High School / GED
- Required Experience: 2 Plus Years
- Required Security Clearance: None
WCS Industries in North Branch, Minnesota, is looking for Machine Setup Operators and Operators to be part of our growing company. Experience working in 5S environment essential. Ability to lift 50 lbs. required.
Setup Operator & Operator
Responsible for the manufacturing of precision machined components. Responsible for satisfying customers by meeting specifications and delivery requirements while pursuing continual improvement and achievement of established Company goals.
- Operate (and setup) a machine, perform all inspections, make simple adjustments to keep machine running, which requires judgment in order to adjust, check, and/or notify set-up person when machine needs resetting.
- Perform quality checks to ensure product meets customers’ specifications.
- Achieve production rate and quality standards.
- Operate and perform quality checks to ensure product meets customers’ specifications, on two or more machines.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Prepare machines and reload material.
- Ensure completed parts from machine being operated are delivered to Receiving Department.
- Report issues (concerns, irregularities) to Production Lead regarding machinery, safety, production, quality, and variances in meeting setup and runs rates.