- Location: Minnesota
- Employment Terms: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Hours: 1st Shift Monday-Thursday 6am-4:30pm
- Starting Salary Range: Competitive
- Required Education: High School or GED
- Required Experience: 2 years
This position is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all common areas of the buildings and facilities. Requires a broad knowledge of maintenance skills including mechanical repair, plumbing, welding, carpentry, fabrication, and a basic knowledge of electrical repair. Responsible for satisfying customers by meeting specifications and delivery requirements while pursuing continual improvement and achievement of established Company goals.
- Clean and maintain restrooms, offices, lunchrooms and all common areas of the plant.
- Ensure maintenance on WCS’s buildings, facilities, and grounds is performed.
- Perform preventive maintenance on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning units.
- Perform preventive maintenance on air compressors, dock plates, furnaces, etc.
- Maintain required maintenance logs and files.
- Perform routine housekeeping activities in the Maintenance Department and ensure adherence to established safety procedures and 6S cleanliness standards.
- Identify and assist in leading the implementation of Continuous Improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.